Set, modify and maintain the right operating pressure in various mechanisms with pressure relief valves. India is home to several industries that need components such as valves to manage pressure levels for various purposes.
We are among the leading pressure relief valve manufacturers providing precisely engineered safety valves that require low maintenance and deliver high performance. These valves are tested and certified in order to provide reliable products when it comes to industrial safety.
Benefits & Specifications
- Set the pressure in a mechanical system as required.
- Select a valve material as per the application.
- Choose from a variety of sizes and end connections.
- Pressure safety valve is available for tank mountings as well as pipeline fittings.
- Based on the application, choose a suitable valve from the standard models.
Also, we are pressure safety valve manufacturers in India proving assistance in creating products with customised designs through consultation with our technical experts.
- Seat: Neoprene or Teflon seats are used with an AISI – 304/410 Seat Holder
- Sizes: ¼” (6 mm) to 6” (150 mm)
- Material: Carbon Steel valves,Brass valves and Stainless Steel (S.S.)
- Standard: Carbon steel A 216, WCB spring of spring steel internal parts SS 304.
- On request: S.S. A 351 CF8 & A 351 CF 8 M
- A pressure safety valve ensures safety in various industries by controlling or limiting the pressure levels in a mechanism.
- Ideal for use in pressurised systems in the gas and oil industry.
- Prevent hazards due to leakage by automatically shutting off the flow of contents when a set pressure is reached.