We are India’s leading LPG Reticulated System Manufacturers offer the ease of advanced LPG facility to consumers.. LPG Reticulation Systems are also known as Piped Gas Systems. To improve the infrastructure of new age homes, the LPG Reticulation systems are gaining popularity. LPG Reticulation Systems are also known as Piped Gas Systems. To improve the infrastructure of new age homes, the LPG Reticulation systems are gaining popularity.
The LPG Reticulation system manufacturers in India involve in connecting gas pipes to a number of homes with high-quality piping systems. These systems have round-the-clock connectivity to a centralised LPG Cylinder bank nearby. The gas pipes are connected to a gas meter for each household, where the reading of gas consumption can be easily noted. AEPL also takes care of the LPG Reticulation systems.
The consumers are happy with the LPG Reticulation systems because they do not have to keep buying or changing LPG tanks. Also, there is no hassle of contacting a distributor or trying to install the cylinder personally every time. Instead, the gas service can be used directly through the advanced piped gas systems.
Since the gas pipes go directly to residential areas where hundreds or thousands of people reside, there should be no scope for error in the entire system. Experts at AEPL follow our stringent safety testing procedures to make sure that each component gives accurate results and are safety-compliant.
Whether it is setting up a LPG Bottling plant or the successful installation of LPG Reticulation Systems, you can rely on AEPL’s well experienced and able engineering team for your projects.
- No worry about the gas supply getting over as the system offers a continuous flow of gas supply 24/7.
- The LPG reticulated system is managed by trained technical experts.
- For maximum safety, overpressure shut off valves are used.
- For optimum consumption as per requirement, sufficient supply of LPG ensured.
- A gas meter is installed at the entrance of each consumer’s kitchen for recording the consumption.
- As trusted LPG reticulated system manufacturers in India, our LPG reticulation systems are installed in accordance with IS code 6044 Part I.
Advantage of a reticulated system :
You don’t have to bring a cylinder inside the house or the kitchen. Earlier, the gas cylinder caused inconvenience when the gas consumption was limited to the capacity of the LPG cylinder. With LPG reticulation systems there’s no hassle of following up with an LPG distributor as the gas supply is not limited.
You don’t have to worry about allowing an unknown delivery person to bring gas cylinders inside the house as the gas is directly delivered through the pipelines. We plan, design and install high quality reticulated gas systems as a leading LPG reticulated system supplier in India.
Technical Data :
- CODE OF CONSTRUCTION : IS 2825, ASME Section VIII Div- 2
- DESIGN PRESSURE : 21.5 Kg / cm2 (g), 14.5 cm2 (g)
- RADIOGRAPHY : 100 %
- TYPE OF INSTALLATION : Mounded/Aboveground/Packed (as per requirement)
- UPTHRUST DESIGN : Considered
- DESIGN FOR FUTURE EXPANSION : Considered
- MAINTENANCE POINT OF VIEW : Considered
The LPG reticulation systems simplify the entire process of bringing LPG gas directly to consumer homes through convenient pipelines in a controlled & Safe manner.
Get a Free Quote