As leading excess flow check valve manufacturers, AEPL produces several types of EFCV in various sizes and using various materials based on client needs. Screwed, flanged, internal and sandwich are the types of excess flow valves, manufactured in standard sizes by.
For specific industrial processes, the valves can be completely custom-engineered. There can be modifications in the material used, pressure settings, designs and end connections.With the series 2100 valves, installation can be done on tanks or in pipelines.
Our series 3100 excess flow check valves are designed for installation on tanks. Their key characteristic is high flow capacity with less pressure drop. The valves have male threads on inlet side and female threads on outlet side. These valves can beused in any position.
The Anil-make series 7100 excess flow check valves come with female threads on inlet and outlet areas. These are also high flow capacity valves with low pressure drop. Designed specifically for installation in lines, these valves are ideal for liquid or vapour.
The applications of flanged excess flow check valves and sandwich type valves include LPG, Propane, NH3 Storage tanks, road tanker and pipe lines. The customized valves can be used for VCM, DMA, MMA, CO2 and O2 as well. The internal excess flow check valves can be utilized for LPG Propane road tankers and storage tanks. This type is provided with arrangement for isolation and closes automatically in case of five.
Our valves go through several quality checks as per industry standards. The valves are tested in high-end laboratories for performance and their ability to withstand the operating condition. Additionally, we also arrange for additional certifications as required by clients for meeting the quality standards.Sandwich type valves are fitted between to flanges of pipe joint.
At AEPL, we use our experience and expertise to produce high-quality valves that can serve the client’s purpose for several years with low maintenance costs.
Types of Excess Flow Check Valves
Types of excess flow valves, manufactured in standard sizes by Aepl are:
- Screwed type
- Flanged type
- Sandwich type
- Internal type
Series of valves available
Our valves are also available in series like 2100, 3100 & 7100
- With the series 2100 valves, installation can be done on tanks or in pipelines.
- Our series 3100 valves are designed for installation on tanks.
- Their key characteristic is high flow capacity with less pressure drop.
- The valves have male threads on inlet side & female threads on outlet side
- Our series 7100 valves come with female threads on inlet & outlet areas.
- These valves have high flow capacity with low pressure drop.
- Designed specifically for installation in lines, these valves are ideal for liquid or vapour.
- It CHF at atmospheric pressure.
Benefits & Specifications:
- Available in Wide range of sizes & end connections.
- Available in variety of type to suit the fluid application.
- Our valves manufactured as per approved drawing, under Third Party inspection.
- Available in variety of materials of construction.
- Modifications can be done in the material used, pressure settings, designs and end connections as per client specification.
- Material: Brass valves, Carbon steel valves, S.S valves.
- Body: Brass, Forged Steel SA – 105, AISI – 304
- Working parts: Brass, AISI – 410, AISI – 304
- Spring: AISI – 304, AISI – 304, AISI – 304
- Prefix(Product No): B, Y, Z
- End connection: male & female threads for inlet & outlet side.
Materials of Construction
|—||BRASS VALVES||CARBON STEEL VALVES||S.S VALVES|
|BODY||Brass||Forged Steel SA – 105||AISI – 304|
|WORKING PARTS||Brass||AISI – 410||AISI – 304|
|SPRING||AISI – 304||AISI – 304||AISI – 304|
|PREFIX TO PRODUCT No:||B||Y||Z|
|Other materials can be used on request.|
Types of Excess Flow Check Valves
Threaded excess flow check valves are used where the valve has to be screwed to the mechanism of the application such as connections in pipelines. Read More…
The wafer type valve easily slips into steel pipes for various industrial applications. Gaskets have to be used on both sides of these valves for safe operations. Read More…
The flange type excess flow check valves are designed to fit perfectly into the steel pipe flanges. The size of the valve can be determined as per the flange connection specification of the application. Read More…