The need for finding a cost-efficient method to address safety and convenience in gas supply led to the innovation of setting up the LPG reticulated system. Let’s get into the details of what exactly is a reticulated system and how are LPG reticulated system manufacturers in India helping consumers to safely use LPG in residential and commercial premises.
What is an LPG Reticulation System?
First of all, the reticulated gas system is popularly known as the piped gas system for supply of gas. The conventional method of gas supply involved supplying gas cylinders to consumers through a network of gas supply agencies. The LPG reticulated system uses a piped network to directly supply gas to households and commercial complexes from a centralised gas bank. This sophisticated system is installed as per the stringent guidelines of the oil and gas industries.
How does a LPG Reticulation System work?
In a reticulation system, the gas pipelines connect each consumer’s kitchen with a centralised cylinder bank. The gas usage by each end-user is measured using a meter installed in the consumer’s space. In India, many housing societies and upcoming infrastructure projects are relying on reputed LPG reticulated system companies to set up a safe supply of gas. The technical experts of these companies visit the project site to study the feasibility of the project.
All the safety guidelines are taken into consideration for approval of the site for building a reticulation system. Once the site is approved, the proposal of the reticulation system is created which includes the design of the system, the compliance requirements, safety guidelines, maintenance guideliens, the costs, etc. Once the proposal is approved by the project owners, the system is setup.
In the LPG reticulation system, an active bank and a standby bank are set up. The gas is supplied from the active bank to the end-users through the pipeline network. When the level of the gas in the active bank indicates a refill, the supply source is temporarily shifted to the standby bank. The gas cylinders in the active bank are refilled and the gas supply source is shifted back to the active bank.
This way, the LPG reticulated system method of gas supply ensures that there is a continuous supply of gas to consumers without the hassles and safety concerns of the traditional gas cylinders.
Advantages of an LPG Reticulation System
- Consumers pay only for the amount of gas they utilise as per the gas meter readings.
- There is no need to place a gas cylinder inside the house which was earlier a huge safety concern.
- Consumers do not have to allow delivery boys, who are strangers, into their house for gas cylinder supply.
- Pressure in the LPG pipeline is monitored and controlled by technical experts to ensure a safe supply of gas.
- The hassle of changing the gas cylinder when the gas supply gets over doesn’t exist as there is a limitless supply of gas through the piped network. Also, time and money are saved as consumers do not have dedicated time to call or visit a gas agency for a gas refill.
- The LPG reticulated system eliminates the possibility of a fire hazard due to incorrect installation of the gas cylinder.
For more information related to LPG reticulation, you can contact one of the leading LPG reticulated system manufacturers in India such as AEPL at 8097037727