AEPL is an innovative engineering firm with an established reputation of being one of the most reliable ball valve manufacturers in the world. Our team is well aware of the user-industry needs and severe consequences if safety standards are overlooked. Therefore, we have set strict quality guidelines to build high performance valve as required by the industry.
As the name suggests, ball valve use a ball to turn on or shut off the flow of liquids or gases through a rotational motion. Ball Valve requires low maintenance and can be quickly put to use in a quarterly rotation movement. They are compact compared to other valve types. Ball valves are used widely because they provide tight sealing quickly with low torque.
We manufacture full bore or reduced bore type ball valve using carbon steel and stainless steel. High-quality material metal is used in producing the balls to give it a solid structure. Our ball valves are available in sizes ranging from ½” to 6”. We use Teflon seals in our ball valve to enhance its quality. The mechanism is arranged with precision to ensure that the ball closes tightly.
Our ball valves go through a closely monitored hydro test and air test for any faults before they are sent out to clients. For clients with specialty configurations, our team of mechanical engineering experts can custom-design ball valves. The valves are made corrosion-resistant and fire-safe with a blowout-proof design as required. We follow industry-relevant safety best practices to give our clients ball Valve that meet the global standards. We have established ourselves as trusted ball valve manufacturers by catering to reputed clients throughout India and Bangladesh, and across the globe. See our various types of valves are used world-wide in industrial and commercial applications.
Types & Feature
Full bore ball valves & Reduced bore ball valves:
- All the Design is made by conforming to BS: 5351
- Material use are of type SS 304 and SS 316
- Sizes ranging from ½” to 6”.
- Various parts are used to make these valves like body, end adapter, ball, steam, Teflon seal, gland packing, steam seal & body gaskets.
- High quality steel is used like Carbon steel and stainless steel to give it a solid structure.
- Available with end connection like Screwed, socket weld or flanged ends.
- Nominal bore (NB) ranging from NB 15 – NB 150.
Benefits & Specifications:
- Our ball valves are corrosion-resistant & meet fire safe & antistatic requirements of API 607.
- Available in two types full bore or reduced bore.
- Our valve meets international standards & practices.
- All the Design is made by conforming to BS: 5351.
- Our valves are approved by approved by third party inspection agencies, Like EIL, BVIS, DNV and consultants like DPGL, ICB, and H & G…
- We test all our valves before dispatch.
- We also design a custom – design valves for client with specialty configurations.
- Material: SS 304 and SS 316
- Sizes: Ranging from ½” to 6”.
- Body: Carbon steel and stainless steel to give it solid structure.
- End connection: Screwed, socket weld or flanged ends.
- Parts used: Body, end adapter, ball, steam, seat, gland packing, steam seal & body gaskets, Teflon seal
- Manufacturing standards: Design confirming to BS: 5351
- Nominal bore (NB): Ranging from NB 15 – NB 150
|—||150# Flanged||300# Flanged||Screwed|
|BODY(HYD)||30 kg/cm2||77 kg/cm2||40 kg/cm2|
|SEAT(AIR)||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2|